Wednesday 31 December 2014

MEMEBOX

SOOTHINGSISTA X MEMEBOX

I have always wanted to try a Memebox, but I have never found one that I loved. When I heard about the collaboration with SOOTHINGSISTA I had to get it! She is one of my favourite Youtuber's, I LOVE her channel!!!

Memebox is an online based beauty store, in Korea, and offers the best quality and prices of the most trendy products in Korea. Everyone loves Korean products including myself, and the fame of K-beauty is rising.

Sadly, this box has been sold out and will not be restocked. You can still check out the other boxes that MEMEBOX offer! They also sell Korean products at a cheaper price than usual.
http://us.memebox.com/memebox-global 

MEMEBOX: 

I love the art work of the box and it was created by a subscriber of SoothingSista!

SOOTHINGSISTA X MEMBOX

Once opened, there are two cards with a picture of SoothingSista herself and some product information.

INFORMATION CARDS

INFORMATION CARDS

MEMEBOX PRODUCTS INSIDE


 PRODUCTS INSIDE:

> ETUDE HOUSE - Goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence

This primer is a liquid and has a nice finish. It is lightweight and gives a smooth finish.



ETUDE HOUSE PRIMER

 I tried to make a small video for this product. Hope you like it :)!
 



> REVECEN - Blooming Collagentox Sleeping Water Pack

I have not tried it yet, but it smells really good!

SLEEPING WATER PACK PACKAGING
BLOOMING COLLAGENTOX SLEEPING WATER PACK
BLOOMING COLLAGENTOX SLEEPING WATER PACK



 > TONY MOLY - Blackhead Steam Balm (Egg Pore)

I have been using this face wash for the past few weeks and I believe that this is a very calming and soothing face wash. It acts as a face wash and an exfoliater, with small bits of sugar or lemon, I am not too sure and I can't read the ingredients as it is in Korean. It helps exfoilate the skin and remove any black heads.
The face wash has a very refreshing subtle lemon smell. Overall I think this product has the cutest packaging and gives the skin a smooth finish when used.

EGG PORE PACKAGING
EGG PORE PACKAGING
CLOSE UP OF TONY MOLY BLACK HEAD STEAM BALM


> SHARA SHARA - Black Bean Miracle Capsule Cream

Yet to be tried, but it is a water based product - a gel moisturizer.
BLACK BEAN PACKAGING
CLOSE UP OF MIRACLE CAPSULE CREAM
CLOSE UP OF THE MIRACLE CAPSULE CREAM


 > VICIONI - Super Aqua Soothing Serum

Needs to be tried.

SUPER AQUA SOOTHING SERUM PACKAGING


> DEWY TREE - Deep Detox Black Mask

Yet to be tried, but it is a black sheet mask.

DEEP DETOX BLACK MASK PACKAGING


 > VIVITO - Painting Matte Finish Lipstick in Sour Red (RD01)

This is a matte lipstick in the shade sour red. It is a vibrant red colour and is very pigmented. It has a nice finish to it, and can be easily layered. The lipstick has a nice smell and overall is an excellent product. I love the gold detailing to the packaging too!
Note that theres a smelling error on the packaging, instead of 'matte' it is spelt 'matt'

VIVITO MATTE LIPSTICK PACKAGING
VIVITO MATTE LIPSTICK - SOUR RED 01


I have yet to try out all the products!

No comments: