Saturday 17 January 2015

NAILS

NAIL DETAILS

I am OBSESSED with doing my nails and am constantly experimenting with different designs and colours. 

NAILS
>MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW OFF - 357 Burgundy Kiss
>ETUDE HOUSE silver nail polish
>ETUDE HOUSE silver glittery nail varnish

The MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW OFF nail varnishes are at an affordable price with a wide range of colours. However they are much more watery compared to the nail varnishes I normally use and start to chip after one day. I suggest painting a top coat or clear nail varnish on top if you are to use these nail varnishes.

Burgundy Kiss is a dark burgundy colour, close to black and is perfect for the Autumn and Winter season.

I chose to randomly paint two of my nails in a silver glittery style. I did this by painting a layer of silver nail polish first, this helps to make the nails seem even more glittery as it covers all the spots the sheer glittery nail varnish can't.




DETAILS
ACCESSORIES:
Rings - H&M
Watch - ASOS
Shoes - Converses
Scarf - Edinburgh

No comments: