Tuesday 11 September 2018

ROMWE REVIEW

ROMWE REVIEW


ROMWE is an online website that sells affordable clothing at a decent to good quality and always provides amazing deals and offers.

I had been constantly seeing many Youtubers and Bloggers rave about this website, therefore I myself went to view what the online store had to offer. It had a wide variety of clothing and accessories options and the front page had loads of shipping deals and discount codes.

I saw that there was free UK shipping with a minimum £24.99 spending so I bought a few pieces and here is my review:

When purchasing any clothing item from ROMWE, I suggest you size up as I am normally a Small but I opted for Medium as I knew the sizes ran on the smaller size.

DRESSES:

Polka Dot wrap Self Tie Waist Frill Cami Dress

I ordered a size Medium and it fit perfectly as it had adjustable straps. The material is slightly see through and is a struggle to wrap up, but overall the dress is super cute and I had received many compliments from it.

Polka Dot Wrap Dress


BIKINIS:

All the bikinis were less than £10

seam Detail Triangle Bikini Set

This White triangle bikini set came with padding and adjustable straps, I bought it in size Medium. It was comfortable to wear and was a stretchy material. The bottoms were not see through and the top is a has a secure clasp.

White Triangle Bikini


This Royal Blue bikini set came with padding and adjustable straps, I bought it in size Medium. It is similar to the white bikini set with it being stretchy and comfortable to wear. The colour was bright and vibrant like the pictures shown and the top is a has a secure clasp.

Royal Blue Triangle Bikini Set

Royal Blue Triangle Bikini Set



This Burnt Orange bikini set came with padding and no adjustable straps, I bought it in size Medium, but the top and bottoms were on the slightly tight size even though I had sized up. It was comfortable to wear but the material was quite restrictive. The bottoms are quite cheeky and the top is a had a secure clasp.

Burnt Orange Triangle Bikini Set



This Red bikini set came with padding and no adjustable straps, I bought it in size Medium.  It was comfortable to wear and the material was stretchy, but the bottoms are quite cheeky. The top is quite small and those who are well blessed, unlike me, might have some struggles. The red is as vibrant as picture shown and the top is a had a secure clasp.

Red Triangle Bikini Set

The overall website was easy to navigate and it had many filter options, with a variety of pictures to view. The review option was also helpful as many customers expressed their opinions whether it was good and bad with attached pictures, so I could avoid any mishaps.

Even though I had free shipping and it had come from Europe, it came within 3-5 working days, with free tracking. The package came all at once and products came in a plastic packaging with a seal-able top.

If you are to shop at ROMWE, I suggest you constantly look out for shipping deals and discounts on the items you would like to purchase. There are ALWAYS sales going on, so be sure to always read the reviews about the quality and sizing before purchasing!

I recommend this website and will purchase from them again in the future.

TIP!

For UK students, you are able to recieve 10% off ROMWE all year round, as long as you have a verified Student Beans account :)


1 comment:

Love My Fashions said...

The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
Womens Lingerie