Sunday 7 December 2014

PLAID SCARF AND SIMPLE JEWELRY

PLAID SCARF AND SIMPLE GOLD JEWELRY

When I went to Edinburgh with my family, my mother gifted me with a tartan red cashmere scarf. It was the perfect gift as the it is nearly winter and London could get very cold.
The tartan scarf goes with anything and is very soft and comfy to wear. I have been feeling lazy recently so I just wear a pair of jeans and a white top and my scarf, it adds a vibrant pop of colour to the simple overall outfit and gloomy weather :).

I have recently been liking simple and dainty jewelry. I spotted this gold rounded circle bracelet in H&M and had to buy it. I often pair it with my gold coloured heart necklace which was gifted to me by Destination Femme. Both of these pieces are very dainty and simple yet stylish.

You can check them out at http://destinationfemme.com/ they hold monthy giveaways too!

Tartan Red Scarf from Edinburgh, with a H&M bracelet and Destination Femme Necklace

Close up of the H&M bracelet and Destination Femme Necklace

No comments: