Sunday 7 December 2014

VANS

VANS OLD SKOOL IN BLACK

These trainers are one of the best investments I have ever made!! These were the first pair of VANS I have ever bought ad worn. I have been wanting these for several months and was still debating whether I should get them or not.

I bought them at the official VANS store in Whitecity Westfield in a size 5. It was at a discounted price, at £52, as it was at the official VANS store, which is a big plus!

The VANS have a skate style and features, which is the signature VANS theme. These trainers are super comfy and gives you extra support with the cushioned collar by the ankle part of the shoe It looks very stylish with white streaks and lace detailing standing out from the black suede and black canvas. They also go with anything, from jeans to shorts, and make the overall outfit seem very neat and tidy.

VANS - http://shop.vans.co.uk/uk-en/old-skool-shoes.html

Some outfits I paired the shoes with:

OUTFIT 1-
TOP - H&M
COAT - Topshop
JEANS - Forever 21

OUTFIT 2 - 
SHORTS- River Island
COAT - Topshop
BAG -  Newlook

VANS Old Skool in Black

Outfit 1
Outfit 2


No comments: