Wednesday 11 June 2014

LADURÉE MACARONS

THE BEST MACARONS EVER!!

My sister bought me some macarons from Ladurée and they tasted really good! She bought the green tea, strawberry, chocolate, pistachio and caramel flavored macarons, a strawberry looking macaron (sorry I don't know the name of it) and a lychee rose raspberry macaron

The Lychee Rose Raspberry macaron was so pretty that I couldn't bare to eat it! In the end I obviously ate it, but it was hard to eat it 'nicely'. It was a vanilla flavored macaron, around the outside of the macaron was fresh raspberries. Inside there were fine pieces of lychees within the cream.

I had a strawberry looking macaron too, but my sister destroyed during the train journey home :(.
It was delicious though! I love Ladurée macarons <3!

Strawberry, green tea, pistachio, chocolate and vanilla flavored macarons

Lychee Rose Rose Raspberry macaron

No comments: